What will you make your New Years Resolutions?
Drink Less. Eat Better. Exercise Often. More Water. Less Cake. Sleep Earlier.
After Christmas yes?
Ah a New Year and a whole bunch of New Years Resolutions
A New Year does offer the promise of so many goals and ambitions and some can be truly life changing.
New job. Start a business. Get married. Have a baby. Buy a house. Retire early.
These, amongst other major life events, are generally – like it or not – linked by one thing – money.
So many excellent life and business coaches (like http://www.excelperformancecoaching.co.uk/ ) will tell you that “a goal without a plan is just a dream”. Coaches are brilliant at helping you envisage and write down your goals and at Red Star Wealth we are experts at working with you to create and work with a financial plan.
Financial planning is a journey, an ongoing relationship with your finances, which can help you make the right decisions for you and your family to help you achieve your aspirations. It is not simply about arranging a financial product like an ISA or a pension.
A financial planner is someone who will be with you on that journey by getting to know you, helping you understand where you are financially and how you can move forward following 6 easy steps:
- Establish your goals– short, medium and long term
- Work out what assets and liabilities you have – writing everything down
- Evaluate your current financial position – how close are you to achieving your goals?
- Develop a personalised plan – by creating a “route map” for achieving your different goals
- Implement your plan – by making the changes identified you can make it happen
- Monitor and review your plan at least yearly and make adjustments when needed – our ongoing service plan means we won’t forget to remind you it’s time to review your plan
By planning your personal finances to meet the goals you want, you will:
- Have a much greater confidence of where you are going in life
- Reduce your stress levels and start to enjoy life more
- Gain control and peace of mind through knowing whether you’re on track for the future you want for you and your family
The New Year is a perfect time to really think about where you want to be financially at the end of 2018.
Contact us on 01253 486346 or visit us at www.redstarwealth.co.uk to book an initial meeting at our expense and let us see what we can achieve together.