How we help with Charity
Here at Red Star Wealth Management we want to give a positive message to those in need through compassion, generosity and funding.
We regularly take part in the Trinity Hospice Corporate Challenge and are supporting the magnificent work of Blackpool based community interest company Jobs Friends & Houses, by providing financial and pension support for free.
We also help charities which are close to our hearts, who are supported by our clients or professional contacts or local charities who might otherwise be overlooked. In the past this has included:
Previous charities we have supported are:
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- The Swallows, Fylde Coast
- The Ric Coggins Charity
- The Pearce Ward @ Wythenshaw Hospital, Manchester
- St Cuthbert's Church Soup Kitchen, Lytham Road, Blackpool
- The Alex Hall Memorial Fund @ The Christie, Manchester
- Blackpool Football Club's Kickz Project
- Hanley & Co Christmas Appeal
- Donna's Dream House
- Teenage Cancer Trust
- Help for Heros and St Dunstan's for War Blind
- Joe's Dream to Walk, Blackpool
Please contact us if you would like any more information on the charities we support.